Sunday 4 March 2007

Whats growing

I currently have 30 suttons broad beans, 30 early onward peas and 15 each of imperial green longpod, jubilee hysor and bunyards exhibition peas sown in my mini greenhouses. Also have 6 pots of ideal carrots and 2 of sirocco in there as well plus 3 pots of lancer parsnips.

The suttons broad beans and the early onward peas are starting to show their heads.

Hoping to sow some hurst greenshaft and kelvedon wonder peas today if I can dodge the rain and get to the potting compost. Also going to move the carrots, parsnips, suttons and early onwards into the main plastic greenhouse I bought yesterday - if the rain stops long enough.

2 comments:

Johnty Greentoes said...

Great looking blog Kimbo

Yous space looks so neat and idy compared to mine ses www.johntygreentoes.blogspot.com

Kimbo said...

It looks very bare at the moment cant wait to get my raised beds in and get some life going on